Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dining Room Decor Shots

For the longest time, I've been trying to figure out what kind of photos I want to put up on the dining room wall.  I knew exactly how I wanted to decorate on the wall, but wasn't sure what type of photos to do.  Originally I was thinking photos of family, as the dining room is a great place to gather with family, and seeing their lovely faces would be a great reminder of good times around the table.  I also contemplated doing some sort of abstract photos, though I wasn't sure of what.  I contemplated shots from around Nashville, though I wasn't exactly sure what.

So that leads us to what I actually took pictures of.... FOOD!! And food related objects.  See below for the winners.  And yes, a couple were duplicates that I used for my recent photography class.


Love the detail of how close up this is!!

COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!

Mmmm!  Love the texture in the green onions!

Funky take on coffee.  My husband may be a coffee addict.  Just saying ;)

My grandmother's cook book and the recipe we make the most often from it. 

Ok, so popcorn is MY obsession. ;)

Favorite local vineyard.  MMMM!

Jalepeno plant from my dad's garden

Funky silerware

No comments:

Post a Comment