Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo Session: Emily's Senior Pictures, Allerton Park and Kaufman Lake

I was contacted by Emily's mom, Kim, to do Emily's senior pictures.  After seeing some previous pictures at Allerton Park, she chose it for all her pictures.  I thew in Kaufman Lake at the end because of the graffiti wall I found when I was out there previously.  It's a perfect location for Emily based on her personality and the outfits chosen that day.

It was a hot, HOT day and Emily suffered through it with me.  I'm so glad these turned out so well and they were super happy with how they turned out.

Below are some of my favorites from the day.   





Love how ornery she looks in this picture.  



I told Emily to sit like a model.  LOVE this pose!

The Converse really make this photo, I think.









*Rockstar pose* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment